Activated Charcoal & Sea Salt
Tackle troublesome skin with this powerhouse combination. Charcoal deeply cleanses your pores, while salt is marvelously healing. You might say won’t salt dry my skin out too much, and the answer is no, as long as the salt bar is balanced properly. I make sure to add an abundance of skin loving oils so your skin will be soft and glowing. You can use this on your face or as an all over body soap.
- Activated Charcoal pulls toxins out and deeply cleanses the pores, it is oil-balancing, and it gently exfoliates the skin.
- Sea salt cleanses, exfoliates, and is very healing for the skin.
- Made with organic skin loving oils.
- Dramatic black and white color looks stunning in your bathroom.
- Unique cube shape 2×2 inches.
- Cold process soaps are very long lasting.
- Soaps are approximately 5.5 oz.
Ingredients: Organic Olive Oil Extra Virgin (Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil), Water (Aqua), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil), Organic Palm Oil (Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Oil), Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH), Organic Shea Butter (Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit), Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis), Castor Oil ( Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Orange, Lavender, Tea Tree And Peppermint Essential Oils, Sodium Lactate, Activated Charcoal, and Rhassoul Clay.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil), Sea Salt (Sodium Chloride), Avocado Oil (Perrrsea Gratissima Oil), Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH), Organic Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed), Castor Oil ( Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil), Lavender Essential Oil, and Sodium Lactate.