Hyaluronic Acid is Essential
For Your Anti-aging Skin Care Routine
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring compound found in all tissues of your body. It is a gel like substance that protects your cells and helps your skin retain moisture. Unfortunately, as we age we lose hyaluronic acid and our skin can lose its youthful appearance, so this is why it is a vital ingredient for your anti-aging skin care routine.
Hyaluronic Facial Serum should be used after you cleanse your face. It is best to apply to damp skin, after it dries you may layer on top with your favorite moisturizer, makeup, or an oil based serum.
- Hyaluronic Acid promotes healthier, more supple skin.
- Rose hydrosol balances your skins pH and helps balance oil production.
- Blue Tansy Essential Oil is soothing for irritated, dry, or sensitive skin.
- Niacinamide helps promote a more even skin tone.
- Panthenol helps hydrate your skin and improves elasticity.
Ingredients: Organic Rose Hydrosol, dl-Panthenol, Propanediol 1,3, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Leucidal (Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate), Hyaluronic Acid (Sodium Hyaluronate), Niacinamide B3, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane Organic), and Blue Tansy Essential Oil.