Tea Tree Oil
Can be the Perfect Solution for Troublesome Skin
Sometimes your skin just needs a little extra help and Tea Tree & Eucalyptus could be just what your skin needs. Tea Tree oil has healing qualities, clay absorbs toxins, and eucalyptus is antibacterial, all things your skin could be asking for.
- Tea Tree essential oil is a natural antiseptic and disinfectant known for its healing properties.
- Green clay helps to absorb toxins from your skin.
- Eucalyptus is antiseptic and antibacterial.
- Mango Butter non-comedogenic (does not clog your pores) and very nourishing for your skin.
- Cold process soaps are very long lasting.
- Soaps are approximately 4.5 oz.
Ingredients: Organic Olive Oil Extra Virgin (Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil), Water (Aqua), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil), Organic Palm Oil (Elaeis guineensis (Palm) Oil), Sodium Hydroxide (NaOH), Mango Butter (Mangifera Indica Seed Butter), Eucalyptus and Tea Tree Essential Oils, Sodium Lactate, Green Clay, and Rosemary Powder.